Tuesday, February 14, 2006

allen iverson

one of my favorite nba player is alen iverson.He is just nice he be breaking ankle he makes shot on who ever he can and he has a lot of heart.I also like that doesnt wanna be like any other nba legend or player he wants to be know for his own things.I think that the best cross over he has ever done was when he cracked mj and made that shot that was crazy.If you got anything to say about this post or have a different opinion please let me know for we could talk about it.

3 comments:

2minikno said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

allen iverson got a nice croossover but its messed up how the nba doesnt want him 2 do dat no more

2minikno said...

yea i know if i was him ill be doing it even though they suspend me from one game